Top 10 Websites to Find Church Jobs
Finding church jobs can be as daunting as it is exciting. Where do you even begin? Here is a helpful list of 10 trusted websites to help you find your next church job.
Find Church Jobs
10 trusted websites and search firms to help you find the best ministry jobs:
1. ChurchStaffing.com – ChurchStaffing.com is the largest online job search website for church jobs, pastor jobs, and ministry jobs. Search church openings and listings for senior, associate, youth, and other pastoral positions as well as children’s ministry director, church secretary and other ministry openings and employment opportunities. With our free job search engine of hundreds of church jobs for all denominations, pastors and ministry leaders can find the right position at the right church.
2. ChurchJobs.net – ChurchJobs.net is a church staffing firm for finding jobs in a church, pastor job openings, and churches looking for a pastor. We help organizations and employers hire church staff, and job seekers find the right position. We list current open pastor positions on our jobs board including chaplain jobs, and other ministry jobs. Job seekers can search Christian Jobs that may not be in the church (i.e. Christian Camps, Church Planting, etc.).
3. Vanderbloemen – Leading executive search firm for churches.
4. ChurchJobFinder.com – Church Job Finder helps churches find their perfect staff members by providing the best job search tools and resources for churches and pastors seeking their next role in ministry.
5. MinistryJobs.com – Whether you’re hunting for your dream job opening or you’re a ministry on the search for your next team member, list with us, and get results.
6. ChristianJobs.com – ChristianJobs.com is a premier job search website for Christian employment at ministry organizations, nonprofits and businesses. Search for Christian employment opportunities in fields such as sales, accounting, teaching counseling, marketing and more.
7. SBC.net/jobs – Official job board of the Southern Baptist Convention.
8. The Gospel Coalition Job Board – The job board of The Gospel Coalition.
9. ChurchJobsOnline.com – Since 1997, ChurchJobsOnline.com has consistently had one of the largest websites of church jobs, pastor jobs and ministry jobs. You can search for church employment and ministry openings that include: senior pastor jobs, associate pastor jobs, youth pastor jobs, children’s ministry director, worship pastor, church secretary/administrator and other ministry jobs and employment.
10. Slingshot Group – Executive search firm for churches.
Josh Breland helps church leaders win with data and church analytics at Churchlytics. He previously led the communications team as Director of Communication & Strategic Initiatives at College Park Church in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is married with three daughters. Connect with Josh on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Employee advocacy is about genuinely caring for your people. Great leaders not only deeply care for their people, their people know deeply that their leader cares for them. By communicating, praising, stretching, and creating safety, your team will be encouraged and cared for by your advocacy.
One of my favorite books of 2019 was Michael Hyatt’s productivity book and system Free to Focus. My team read this together, and all of us came to the book with our wants and unique suspicions. By the end of the book, we all had helpful takeaways that will change the way we work in 2020.
I recently joined my friend Seth Muse on his podcast (The Seminary of Hard Knocks) to talk tips on communications and church leadership.
Church leadership training and development is not always easy to come by. Here are a few church leadership training resources to help you own your development.